This ‘Group’ is to remember those individuals who were employed in the field of medicine prior to the Great War.
- Bruce, Robert Tennant, Captain, (1/2nd Highland Field Ambulance, France)
- Duncan, William Williamson Kerr, Lieutenant, S.E.M.B.F.A.
- Edwards, Caroline Edwards, Sister, Queen Alexandra’s Royal Naval Nursing Service.
- Jamieson, Herbert Mather, Surgeon, Mercantile Marine
- MacDonald, Katherine Maud Mary, Nursing Sister, Canadian Army Medical Corps
- Vaile, Thomas Burdock, Captain, Royal Army Medical Corps
- Watt, John Taylor, Lieutenant, Medical Officer, Royal Army Medical Corps
- Watt, William Gordon, Captain, Doctor, Gold Coast Regiment