This ‘Group’ is to remember those individuals who fought in the Great War and were captured and held as Prisoners of War.
- Bruce, Robert Tennant, Captain, (1/2nd Highland Field Ambulance, France)
- Goodbehere, Percy, 2nd Lieutenant, 54 Squadron, Royal Flying Corps
- Grant, Andrew, Reverend, 1/3rd Highland Field Ambulance
- Hume, Sidney Stewart, Lieutenant, 66 Squadron, Royal Flying Corps
- Nutter, William, Private, 75450, Royal Army Medical Corps
- Young, William Paulin, Reverend Captain, Royal Army Chaplains Department